Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boris live @ ATP Tokyo 27 Feb, 2011


I can't get over how fucking cool it is to have all of these recordings on here. Rhys, my hombre, you done good.

Anyway this here is Boris' set. I am actually only downloading it now so I haven't even listened to it yet. Nonetheless, I think I can safely assume that it is supremely awesome and all that. Rhys will probably write something about all the bands and the crazy shit that went on when he gets back (which is tomorrow) so STAYED TUNED.

Enjoy this!

Boris live @ ATP Tokyo 27 Feb, 2011

ps. I still have Fuck Buttons, Dirty Three and GBYE to put on here (he recorded Godspeed at the show they played 2 days later as well). so yeah, lots of good shit!!!!!!

pps. I have just started listening to it now. It sounds really great. The recording quality is pretty damn decent.

ppps. I need to stop saying "hombre". I will try and use "goochburger" in its place

No comments:

Post a Comment