Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jack Rose - Kensington Blues


Ya'll want some mad chops?

Jack Rose is one of the best guitar players ever right? I mean yeah, it is derivative, but he is so goddamn  brilliant. It is just more of a good thing in my opinion.

Anyway in the spirit of being lazy this will be very short. The dude toured a shitload the year prior to recording and releasing this in 2005. He subsequently had honed his craft so that when he came to record this here masterpiece he apparently nailed all of the tracks in his first take. Impressive right? I find myself listening to this album a whole lot. He really covers a lot of ground here...

have to go out now so I will stop

just quickly though for those who don't know. Jack Rose sadly suffered heart attack in 2009 and passed away. The dude was a fucking master. Listen to this so you can dig.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment