Monday, November 15, 2010

Royal Trux - Radio Video (EP)

 

This EP opens with some sort of lo-fi techno song with Neil and Jennifer doing their badass thing with their voices, singing I guess. Maybe more like moaning? but moaning words. anyway it works, their voices work so well together. And this first song rules pretty hard.

I guess it sounds pretty different to most of Royal Trux's stuff. There are mad fucking bongo drums. Surely this is making you excited? I am all wet just thinking about it (EWWWWWW!)

Just check it out. It is better than most of their albums. It works perfectly as an EP , I think it may have been a bit tiresome as a full album. Totally kick-arse though.

Download

Also I will try and post more often, I just totally got hooked on Weeds this weekend. I stayed up until 7 am this morning finishing season 2. Mary-Louise Parker is such a babe. I always get addicted to TV shows like this.

1 comment: